Friendship Industries is a business with a social mission. Our enterprising business-centered, not-for-profit model provides great experiences and opportunities.
Friendship Industries develops and maintains employment options in integrated work environments in our four businesses of contract packaging, document destruction, fulfillment, distribution, and warehousing, and government contracting.
Friendship Industries encourages opportunities for community engagement. Our volunteer opportunities are varied. Friendship and other agency volunteer opportunities can be viewed on the United Way GetConnected website.
Friendship Industries provides engaging internships and volunteer opportunities. Volunteers and interns must be at least 18 years of age.
Internship Rules and Eligibility:
- Must receive school credit
- Must be approved by the educational institution and Friendship Industries
- Must supply class syllabus and professor/advisor contact
- Must serve at least 20 hours in a semester in at least two hour increments per week. More hours can be discussed on an individual basis.
Volunteer Rules and Eligibility:
- Must be project-specific volunteer “job” or must volunteer on a regular, predictable schedule at least three hours a week
- No court-ordered community service allowed
For Information contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 540.434.9586.